delete-my-accountdelete-my-account

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Wave Beta 2.1 Wave Beta 2.1

Wow.

Nice physics! I really enjoy seeing these uber-actionscript flashes like this that are loads of fun. You obviously did a bit of work to get this! Nice job!

Tip Calculator Tip Calculator

WTF?

What the hell?
I find no point in a tip calculator. The graphics sucked, sound was just weird, and this is the freaking flash help example!

Stuff4u2kno responds:

Thanks for the helpful review ;)

Snakes On A Plane - game Snakes On A Plane - game

SWEET!

That was so cool. I thought the part where you shot that old-fashiond game snakes was REALLY funny! I laughed out loud!

[WEBCAM] Window Cleaner [WEBCAM] Window Cleaner

Wow. That was soo good. Im glad I have a webcam.

Im glad I have a webcam so I can play this game, cause its soo fun!

Graphics = 6. Even though you did use webcam footage, which was great, the actual graphics of the flash itself were not mind-boggling, but they are still good.

Style = 10. I have never seen a flash that does webcam before, and it was a very fun, and active game that got me moving quick! Very good!

Sound = 0. NO SOUND! This flash would have been actually PERFECT (for webcam owners at least) if only there was BG music. Sry.

Violence = 0. None. But good thing. A wider audience can view this.

Interactivity = 10. WEBCAM GAME!! What could possibly be more interactive in flash? Even CBR (cased based reasoning) is not as interactive as this! (or is it?)

Overall = 9. It was very good, except for the fact that there were no scrubbing sound FX or any bg music (either would have been good). Very good game. This is going on my favs list. Definatly.

iViewGames responds:

thanks for the review, about the sound, there's sound when i play it on newgrounds, maybe your speakers came unplugged/not switched on?

Huge Flash Tutorials Huge Flash Tutorials

SWEET!

I don't know why some people did 10 on everything. The music got pretty annoying, so you should get multiple sound files and make a switcher.

Also, AUDACITY is a better program than goldwave. Much MUCH better. Also, Audacity is FREEWARE so you don't need to spend money on it. And it has better graphic interface, and it is the best audio editing freeware you can get. Even more features than goldwave. Yah. Enough of that, though.

Interactivity was pretty nice, with sapmles of what you should come up with. In buttons, you never see the hit frame so you just really need to leave it blank. Seriously.

Not funny.

Not violent. :)

Graphics... Tisk Tisk Tisk. You wanted to go with a simple text button. Kinda lazy do do the art for something else? Also, there was just test and a black background. Even though this was an awesome tut, it needs to be more um... trippy.

Otherwise, great tut!

Defend Earth - Rock Hard Defend Earth - Rock Hard

great game. need sound though

great game. need sound though. oh and by the way, where did you get graphix for the explosion? just wondering.

Darkness the game Darkness the game

Woah! Scary! Made my heart jump a few times.

This was the scaryest game ever, with that guy following you
it was awesome.

FireWall FireWall

n0t bad

this was not bad. i guess. but the graphix lack work
otherwise. great

yeah.

GrimStudios responds:

Its not supposed to look visually stunning, but ok..